Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Bask In The Glory Of Pete's Branch Falls!


I know Peteoholics, it has been way too long since you have gone Down the Rabbit Hole. But I'm back today, as me and the Lummox went to my Falls, the one named after me, Pete's Branch!
Before I get to shredding today's trail let's take a look back a week or so when I crushed eight miles on the AT (Appalachian Trail) and in between supervised the cleaning of the Jerry Cabin privy.



Just like on that day, I had to carry the Lummox up the trail from Horse Creek. He was scared to get his feet wet, so I put him on my back and forded the creek. I'm like the Hulk smashing the trail...HIKING MACHINE SMASH! Finally, I got us to my Falls in all of its glory, HELL YEAH! I even didn't mind the Lummox fawning over those stupid wildflowers...well, he is a pansy. Well, I just going to sit back and bask in the glory of a visit to my Falls. Well, all that is left is Pete's Branch Falls...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment