Friday, May 19, 2023

Camping, The AT...Now That Is A Way To Spend Two Days

Ahoy, All My Peteaholics, the Hiking Machine here is too tall for some camping with a side of AT (Appalachian Trail) Hiking.
First, me and the Lummox did go to Buffalo Mountain on Thursday, but he was only interested in wildflowers instead of crushing trail. I was living by my name, Crazy Pete, going insane waiting to get to Rocky Fork (State Park) to get to our campsite. Now, the Lummox picked the wussy option of Flint Creek, but it is a backcountry site, so beggars can't be choosers.
Well, his plan on Friday was to hike up Whitehouse Cliffs Trail to look for more wildflowers,  but I said, "Not a chance." it's only the AT for me. We compromised on Cliff Ridge. He got some wildflowers, and I got to "CRAZY PETE SMASH THE AT! Well, we have come the time you all dread, I'm out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment