Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Beard Blog: Six Months...Believe That!



It is an anniversary for the Beard Blog…I have now reached the six month mark. Wow, that is 26 weeks and I will be honest and say that I didn’t really know if I would reach this milestone in this beard growing experiment.  I will admit I really didn’t think I would get this far with my beard.  What has most surprised me is that the beard looks better than I ever thought it would. I will confess I thought it would be a patchy mess and that combined with irritating me would have caused me to have cut it months ago. Like I said, it looks better than I ever thought it would and it really hasn't bothered me that much. It hasn’t been itchy and only has got in my way a few times while eating; I think the secret is I have taken care of it. I keep it trimmed and washing and using conditioner has kept it soft and it has really never itched. So, as I start the seventh month and the 27th week here are some pictures for the six month anniversary of this blog. 

Day 160: Snow day.

Day 161 at...

...the Indian Seats on Sawnee Mtn.

Start of blog.

End of Month One

End of Month Two

End of Month Three

End of Month Four

End of Month Five

End of Month Six (Day 166)
Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment