Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cabela's vs. Bass Pro Shops

As I write this it is Veterans Dsy (or if you are in Canada or the U.K. Remembrance Day) and unlike last year when I spent the day at Rabun Bald and Black Rock Mountain today I went to Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops. Both of these are fairly new stores in Bristol. Bass Pro opened in 2014 on the Tennessee side at the Pinnacle. Then last month Cabela's opened its doors just over the stateline in Virginia. Both are outfitters that specializes in hunting and fishing, but also have camping gear. While not as big as the Bass Pro in Sevierville it does have a restaurant and bowling alley. Since this is the first time I had been to a Cabela's I don't really have any other one to compare it too (except for Bass Pro). So, checking them out and chose a favorite, oh they both have freshwater fish tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment