Sunday, November 15, 2015

It Is Movember So What Better Time For A Beard Blog



For the uninitiated, November is also Movember, which brings awareness to men's health issues. So, since I have a beard I was ready for Movember and I thought it would be an apt time for the latest installment of the Beard Blog. It has been over two weeks since the last one in late October. Since then Halloween has passed and I have taken trips to Atlanta and Illinois. I have also had time for a few hikes to Margaretta Falls, Pinnacle Mountain Fire Tower and even one in Illinois. So, I am at 441 Days which translates to 64 weeks. So, in celebration of Movember here is the Beard Blog.

Day 426: On the way to...

Margaretta Falls.

Day 433 in Illinois.

Day 440 at...

...& on Pinnacle Mountain Fire Tower.

Day 440

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment