Monday, April 11, 2016

Another Weekend Off The Grid In Southwest Virginia


Well, I spent this weekend over at the Cabin near Fort Blackmore. As anyone knows I love it over there. One it is in the mountains and two it takes me "off the grid" for a few days. It doesn't mean I am totally cut off from civilization as I said before I have no phone service or access to the Internet. While in Virginia my Dad and I hiked around the mountain, I think we did between three or four miles. It was my first time out in a couple of weeks. I found plenty of wildflowers which I will feature in a Wildflower Blog. That is not bad since it was cold and the wind was blowing. We also grilled out and Sunday morning it warmed up enough to sit on the porch. Overall it was a great weekend and here are some photos.




























No comments:

Post a Comment