Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Back To June For The July Beard Blog

.

For the first time since starting the Beard Blog I failed to do one during a month, that was the one that just past...June. It wasn't because I didn't plan to do one because I did. I will admit I got busy with a number of outings. That means I got behind on blogs, so much so I haven't finished the Wildflower Blog for May. There was also a time in June where I almost shaved it off. I had even written part of a Beard Blog telling why I cut it off. Since I am writing this it is obvious I didn't. Then I waited until Deb cut my hair last week, but by then (and after my trip to Cumberland Gap) I just ran out of time. So, here I am in July and I am putting up a Beard Blog. Like I mentioned I have had many outings to places like Mount LeConte, Gregory Bald and two trips to the Roan Highlands. Anyway, this is the 22 month of the Beard Blog and that adds up to 96 weeks and 675 days.

Day 626 at GSMNP on Porters Creek Trail.

Day 631 on the way...

...to Shuckstack Fire Tower.

Day 635 in Johnson City.

The water tower off the Persimmon Ridge Loop (Day 645).

Day 648 at Rainbow Falls...

...Mt. LeConte Lodge...

...Cliff Top.

Day 651 at Carvers Gap...

...& Roan High Ridge.

Day 654 at Roan Rhododendron Gardens...

...& Cloudland Trail Overlook.

On Gregory Bald....

...& Flame Azaleas on Day 657.

Day 663 as the AT enters Nantahala Outdoor Center...

...as it heads north on the other side on Day 664.

Day 668 at the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park...

...& the Saddle of the Gap.

Day 672 grilling.

Day 675

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment