Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day Three: A Sunrise & Thunderstorms In Jacksonville



Day three in Jacksonville began before dawn. The reason, I wanted to see the sunrise and that is just what I did. I headed down the Mulberry Cover Nature Trail to the overlook. My Dad joined me and we got to see a beautiful sunrise (the pictures can do more talking than I can). After this, we hiked the trail over a mile...again. 












After that Dad took Deb and me over to the Pass and Decal Office, so we could leave base without Dad and Terry. When we got there everything went fine for us, but he needs an updated Military ID. So off to the Pay and Personal to get his ID. After that, we went with Dad and Terry to finish the business they came to Florida to finish at the Regional Legal Service Office. 






This took a little longer than expected, so after a break, we head to dinner at the Julington Creek Fish Camp. I am going to write a review of this, but it was really, really good. Then there were thunderstorms on our way home. That is all for the day before my birthday.






No comments:

Post a Comment