Tuesday, July 5, 2016

It was No Way Jose's (Cantina) & Yes To Holston's Kitchen



Today (Tuesday), since we had been doing a lot of cooking the last few days so Dad, Terry Deb and I headed to Morristown for dinner. We were originally going to go to Jose's Cantina, but there was one problem...it wasn't open yet. So, we went next door to another new restaurant, Holston's Kitchen. I had never been to one so I didn't know what to expect. We got an appetizer of Spinach and Artichoke Dip which came in a bread bowl with tortilla chips. It was pretty good. For the main course, I was trying to decide between three items. the first was the Rotisserie Half Chicken, which they were out of. Then it was the Salmon or the House Smoked Barbecue Spare Ribs, I ask the waitress and she said go with the ribs, so I did. I got a full rack and for a non-BBQ restaurant they were pretty good. For the sides, I got the Baked Beans, which were better than what I had at Big Wesser BBQ. However, the best side was the Sweet Potato Soufflee, it was really good. Overall, it was a nice place and gives another option in Morristown.






No comments:

Post a Comment