Thursday, November 24, 2016

I Am Always Thankful For Turkey Day


Today is one of my favorite holidays and that is Thanksgiving or as I like to call it Turkey Day. I decided to not let recent events spoil such a special day. Anyway, we had great food, which included turkey, ham, and all the trimmings. We also had plenty of desserts wit a pecan pie by Aunt Peggy and pumpkin pie by Uncle Bob. I also made some new friends in Gunner and Weezy and it was overall a great day. I almost forgot Yule Lights (including the St. Clair Tree)! Oh, special thanks have to go to Terry as she did an amazing job hosting a group of 10 (that takes some work). Just one thing, with the drought and fire situation there was no fire pit this year...boo! Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment