Sunday, November 13, 2016

Supermoon: November 2016 (Because I Might Not Be Here For The Next One)


Well, tonight at Monday morning is the peak of the November Supermoon. However, this is no ordinary Supermoon (like one can be that) it is the closest, brightest and largest supermoon since 1948. Oh, and the next time it is this close again will be November 24, 2034, I hope I and the world will still be here in 18 years because I will be an even older man by then (68 years old). I took this pictures yesterday and tonight. The actual peak will be early Monday morning, but since I have been under the weather with a sinus infection I just don't want to get up in the morning to take pictures, so here you go. One other thing, what of my social media ban? I said I might put up links to my blog on Facebook and Twitter, so I have. So, if you didn't get out to see the supermoon, here are some pictures, enjoy...

Yesterday's Supermoon in Greeneville...

...I don't know if it is the wildfire smoke, but it was orange,

Sunday's Supermoon...

...at 6:30 pm...

...& 11:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment