Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Rogersville's Lunch Spot Is Miss Bea's


If you are in downtown Rogersville it quickly becomes apparent that there are not a plethora of eating options, but if you are looking for lunch you don't need to go any further than Miss Bea's Perks and Pies. I thought I had done a blog on this little place just off downtown on Church Street. As the name says their specialties are the pastries and desserts.




The first time I visited here I had the Pumpkin Bread it was really, really good. On my latest visit, a had the Very Berry Pie which was also excellent. They also have some really good coffee, which always goes well with sweets. Besides coffee and pastries, you can also get lunch at Miss Bea's. Back in October I went here for lunch and had the chicken panini and the broccoli and cheese soup.




It was good but the opened pot-roast sandwich with mashed potatoes and vegetable soup I had last week was even better. So, in Rogersville, if you want a great place for lunch you can't go wrong with Miss Bea's. Next, I will have to try the breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment