Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Countdown Is On T-Minus One Week Until Yuletide Cheer!


This is going to be a short blog on my day out in Johnson City. On the way, there were some beautiful looks at mist covered mountains. Since it was the last Saturday before Christmas Day things were a little crowded (especially at Mahoney's). One stop Deb and I made was kind of sad and that was at the Super Kmart. I remember when it opened in JC (it pre-dated the Super Wal-Mart) it was a really nice store but now it is just a shell of its former self. It is obvious that Kmart (and Sears) are circling the drain! The final event of the evening was enjoying the Yule lights Hardin Park in Greenville...nice!

On the way on TN-70...

...& I-81, near Baileyton.

The reason for the season!

Outside...

...the inside looked like a throwback...

...to the 90's.

It may mean something else soon.

Buffalo Mountain.

While not my camera...

...my phone...

...didn't do too bad...

...taking these pictures.

Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus say by for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment