Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow, Snow, It Won't Be Long Before We Get More Snow...


While we had a little snow last night and today, the main event looks to be tonight as we are under a Winter Storm Warning. Anyway, at least everyone is in panic mode like where I use to live, Metro Atlanta. I mean they closed Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain because of snow. They were telling people to be off the road by 4 pm today (like that would happen). I guess after the State of Georgia got caught with its pants down three years ago. I did get out to do my daily hike of two miles around the place and took some of our first snow pics here at St. Clair. Well, I hope to see even more snow, but it is supposed to get cold and windy, which this Wood Booger doesn't like. Well, I guess we should expect a visit from the Snow Miser. 







No comments:

Post a Comment