Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wood Booger Top 5: Most Viewed & My Favorite Blogs of 2016


I have thought of doing this blog, on my favorite blogs and the most viewed of the year for some time, but here at the start of 2017 I have finally decided to do it. This blog will be pictures only with no descriptions. The easy part of this blog is the Top 5 Most Viewed because it's just that...the most viewed. As for my favorite Top 5 it is really hard to choose just five and if I did this in a week it might be all different, but these are my favorites as of today. So, with that said here is this special Top 5.

Most Viewed:

Number 5: Hidden AT Hike Gem At Chestoa On Cliff Ridge (108 Views)

Number 4: Goodbye Social Media...For Now (111 Views)

Number 3: An AT Magical Weekend Courtesy Of Greeneville Hiking Club On Camp Creek Bald (144 Views)

Number 2: This Fire At The Chimney Tops & Gatlinburg Is Heartbreaking! (158 Views)

Number 1: The Peak Of The Parkway Can Be Found At The Pisgah Inn (188 Views)

My Favorites:

Number 5: AT Day Hiking Over The Humps

Number 4: Adventures In Backpacking At The Shining Rock Wilderness

Number 3: Mile-High Wonders On Grandfather Mountain

Number 2: Good Bye Social Media...For Now

Number 1: A Change In Season - Summer & Winter In The High Country Of GSMNP

No comments:

Post a Comment