Saturday, September 21, 2019

It Is Your Baby...SO PACK IT OUT!


Anyone who has hiked with me or read this blog knows I hate trash and believe in Leave No Trace (LNT). I have blogged a number of times about this (see bottom), so I am going to make this one short and to the point.
On my night out at Old Forge Campground, I went down to Jennings Creek to wash out my pot. I was at the crossing to start the Old Forge Loop I spotted something and I had an idea what it was. I focused in on it and yes it is what I thought...a dirty diaper! I pick up trash all the time, but that is something I won't handle without my pockets which I didn't have. But, I shouldn't have to even think about picking this up. If you are going to bring your baby to a place like this, PACK YOUR DAMN DIAPER OUT!!!!! Humans!

I don't want to see this!

Who would have imagined Old Forge has these.

Also you diaper dropper!

Other Blogs on LNT

No comments:

Post a Comment