Sunday, April 26, 2020

Another Week Sheltered In Place In The COVID-19 World


Well, it is the end of the week and that means my Shelter in Place COVID-19 blog.
Unlike last week where I had an outing at the Cabin this week while eventful not as much in a good way.
First, it was mowing week...yeah! The big event was I went to a store for the first in a month. I had to go to Wal-Mart, but I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't the only person wearing a mask, but it was still hard to practice Social Distancing, especially with rubes not wearing a mask and coughing. But I did get out.
I just want to add that the decision of Tennessee's incompetent governor (at least he isn't as stupid as Georgia's governor Kemp) I want be changing a lot of what I do with Shelter in Place, Social Distancing and mask-wearing...until cases and deaths start down and there is some treatment. So, that is all for this week, but I will leave you with this...remember dissentients are not made for ingestion, even this guy knows that!


No comments:

Post a Comment