Sunday, April 12, 2020

Yeah, I Hate Easter...Sue Me! Down The Rabbit Hole...


Yeah, Pete here...boy things can't get any worse! I haven't been hiking in a month and now I have to endure the worst of holidays...Easter!!!
People look at me and think I am going to bring them candy and participate in Easter Egg Hunts...no way Jack! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I THINK ABOUT EASTER ITS IS A GOD **The views expressed by Pete are not appropriate for any audience,,, trust me.** I ain't no damn Easter Bunny I am the Hiking Machine! As for this Jesus guy he can **once again Pete's comments are not appropriate for polite society.**



At least last Easter I got to hike in the snow on the Roans. Even with having to carry the Lummox, I would welcome doing that because then I will be on the trail. Well, that is all from Down the Rabbit Hole...I am depressed, bitches...


No comments:

Post a Comment