Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I Finally got Out Of The Rabbit Hole & Back On The Trail

That's right daddy...Pete, the Hiking Machine here, and I kicked the Lummox in the ass and on to the trail. We went to Laurel Run Park.
I don't know why we don't go there more often...oh I do the word starts with the letter P. Anyway, his little baby ear was feeling better so we hit the trail. We first did my kind of climb, steep, up to the Canebreak Mountain Overlook Besides all of the waterfalls (six including Laurel Run Falls)  they had put in a new footbridge. He liked it, but I would rather rock hope or wade across. We finished the day with a trip past Bays Mountain Falls.

Oh, one other thing while I was languishing at Target getting molested by little rugrats the Lummox was in Switzerland! Oh, HELL NO! We better be winning the lottery or something! Well, instead of my usual goodbye I will quote the immortal words of Ron Simmons..."DAMM!"



No comments:

Post a Comment