Saturday, October 9, 2021

Fall Fire Fun Returns To St. Clair


It is October and there is no better month for building fires. So, for the first one this month I decided to build one in the Bear Fire Pit at St. Clair.
Normally that would just be the normal progression of things, but not this year. Besides it being too hot most of the summer the old Bear Pit had been in the woodshed since early June because of the wedding I mentioned that happened here at the start of summer. Then, because of the heat, I hadn't bothered to get it out. I did have fires. The ones when I camped and a few at the Cabin, but none here. 

Some of the campsites of Summer

Fires at the Cabin

 The last time the Bear Pit had a fire flickering inside it was May. But with the better temps and the rain passing, I decided it was time to get it out and it is sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment