Thursday, October 14, 2021

Whuppin Tails & Breaking Trails in the Smokies!

Well, the Hiking Machine here, and after two years I was back in the Smokies...HELL YEAH!
While I would have rather been hiking the AT (Appalachian Trail) through the Smokies or camping at Ice Water Springs Shelter I will take what I can get... overnight at Elkmont Campground, yesterday. The hikes around the area to places like Daisy Town and Wonderland were not Hiking Machine caliber, but I did get to sleep in my tent. 

Then, today I had to put up with mouth breathers...so much so I didn't get to Clingmans Dome. Which meant whuppin tails and breaking trails! I did get to visit the Hikers Tunnel or as I call it the Hiking Machine Tunnel. So, that's all and you know what that means, I am out...BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment