Sunday, October 24, 2021

Pillaging Like A Viking Hiking Machine!

Well, Peteoholics the Hiking Machine here with my latest chapter in my journey Whuppin' tails and crushing trails (yeah I changed it...). This time it was an overnight on Viking Mountain which the Lummox will call Camp Creek Bald. But for the Hiking Machine Viking Mountain is more apt as I pillaged the AT (Appalachian Trail) conquering knobs (Big and Little Firescald), cliffs (Blackstack and White Rock), and the Camp. Then I got to camp at the old Camp Creek Bald Shelter Site...NICE! I did all that dragging a lot of dead weight. While I cared nothing about sunset on Saturday and sunrise today I did enjoy going back to the catwalk of the Camp Creek Bald Fire Tower. Well, that all, for now, that is your Pete fix. So, I am out BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment