Sunday, October 10, 2021

I would Be Crazy Not To Make My Chair A Crazy Creek!


One leftover item that I briefly touched on in my Roan Highlands blog about my camp chair. For those who read my blog, you know that back at the start of September that I had my Crazy Creek Chair stolen, most probably by a bear. While that was all in good for the bear, it left me without a chair! As it so happens I got another one and it was a Crazy Creek too.
I mean there never was any question that I was going to get another chair like my original Crazy Creek. Unlike a folding camp chair, they can be used as a tent doormat, emergency sleeping pad or just to add additional cushion to a lumpy spot (I used it that way at the Roans). But, what kind to get? Crazy Creek is the best but is pricey. I looked at Coleman, REI, and Kelty. However, after looking at reviews I decided on a Crazy Creek, but not just the original one, no I got the 2.0


This new one is lighter (5oz less) and I will say a little firmer plus I do like the color better. It rolls up like my old one so it can hold my tent poles, which it did. I might put my name and address on it, so a bear can send it back after using it.



No comments:

Post a Comment