Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hike To Laurel Fork Falls & Pho...It Was A Good Day Blog!


This outing was a two part deal. The first was hiking to Laurel Fork Falls and the second was eating Pho at a place called V's Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine. I will go into more detail in blogs to come, but the hike started at the Laurel Fork Falls Trailhead in Hampton. I then followed the Blue-Line Trail to the Appalachian Trail (AT) to spectacular Laurel Fork Falls. I then took the AT South & then the Bad Weather Trail North past Laurel Fork Shelter. Finally, I made my way back to the trailhead. 









Afterward, I headed to the new Vietnamese place in Johnson City, called V's, for Pho (which I have been jonesing for). While a full review is coming, let me just say it was good, very good! Oh, and don't remember to support this blog at patreon!


No comments:

Post a Comment