Thursday, May 11, 2017

Day Blog: Thursday Funday In Metro ATL


Today, we headed to the Metro ATL for business and a little fun, but mostly business. It was an early start as Deb and I decided to go down through North Carolina with a stop in Franklin, at the Smoky Mountain Host, where I caught the Piedmont Rhododendron in bloom. 



Then it was on to Metro Atlanta and the mess around I-285 because of the bridge collapse. Add to this all the road construction and it is a total mess. It took over an hour to go 12 miles. Down here they are always trying to put 10 pounds of shot in a five-pound bag. 






Oh, and this evening our friends Clint and Cindy treated us to some good barbecue at the Nest in Kennesaw. I don't know if it was the beers but I think I documented a car come from an Alternate Universe!


No comments:

Post a Comment