Thursday, July 27, 2017

50


The Wood Booger has written about past birthday's (2015 & 2016), but this year is a little more note worthy as I reach the milestone of a half-century. It only seems like yesterday that I was in my 40's. There is no question I am middle ways of the autumn of my life and in some circles (like AARP) I am a senior citizen. However, I am in better shape than when I turned 40 and I am the lightest since my early 30's. First, I would like to thank Sasha's Dad, Alex, for sending me this greeting below that Sasha sent last year (he passed away November 2016), that really meant a lot. 


Also, I would like to thank everyone who wished me the best on my birthday and if the mood hits raise a glass to the Wood Booger. Finally, if you want to give me a present become a supporter of this blog on Patreon.

Early this morning my Google page.

Headed to Johnson City...

...to Cannon Family Dental (thanks for working me in).

At Harbor Freight

Downtown Johnson City.

Where I ate my birthday dinner.

Cake, ice cream & presents.

A senior blowing out candles.

Bax waiting for cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment