Friday, September 22, 2017

Fall Equnox Day Hike At Laurel Run Park


Well, today I celebrate the Fall Equinox at Laurel Run Park in Church Hill. Now, anyone who reads this blog knows I follow Meteorological Fall (start of September) instead of today, which was the start of Astronomical Fall. 









I hiked about four miles and the main takeaway from the hike the lack of water on the cascades of the park. I am going to write more about this, but Laurel Run Falls was low flow and most of the other waterfalls were just a trickle. 






But, Laurel Run Park is always a nice place to hike. Still, any day on the trail is better than one that isn't.


On another matter as some know my beloved Canon PowerShot SX710 HS camera broke and I have mostly done this blog, since June, using my phone. However, I sent my old camera in & just yesterday, Canon said they couldn't repair it but sent me a refurbished newer model (PowerShot SX720 HS). But guess what it was here when I made it home...nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment