Wednesday, May 20, 2020

They Ain't No Lower Class Than Mouth Breathers & Tennessee Trash!


Yes, this is Pete here and the Lummox has given me the floor of this special edition of Down the Rabbit Hole...think of this as a Public Service Announcement. I am going to address two subjects and there might be some overlap of the ass clowns this covers.
The first will cover you "Tennessee Trash" out there...yes you know who you are. One of the reasons the Lummox turned this blog over to me is because he knows I hate HATE Littering a-holes as much as the Lummox. When we got to Horse Creek the bear trash cans were closed, but that didn't stop some mouth breather from dropping their trash on the ground under the trash cans. Not only are they "Tennessee Trash," but they must be barefoot and illiterate because they couldn't read a sign right in front of them saying "NOTICE: Please Pack Out Your Trash! Hey, numbnuts that means take it with you and not lying by the trash can! No one wants to pick up your germ-ridden trash in a BLOODY PANDEMIC!


Trash people left...

...because I guess they can't read!

Speaking of the pandemic the other subject I want to touch on is not wearing a mask shit! I know the Grand Po-Ba won't wear one, but that doesn't mean you have to be stupid too. You would think this is like a cult or something. As you probably have read I have come to refer to these people as mouth breathers...well that is what they are. When out hiking you don't have to wear one but when you encounter someone or with a large group of people, put one on and practice some kind of social distancing...better safe than f******. Remember it is Memorial Day Weekend, which means double the mouth breathers.

Look the Lummox wears one, you can too!

I don't have to worry about COVID-19, I am a rabbit and a f***ing HIKING MACHINE! However, I am going to practice what I preach and start wearing one because I am a role model. Honestly, I don't care if your mouth breathers get coronavirus or not. I mean there will be more room on the trail for me, but the Lummox is a soft-hearted pansy...so wear the mask. I am out...BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment