Wednesday, August 5, 2015

If You Want A Burrito You Can't Beat Neo

Since White Duck Taco Shop started in Asheville my visit there reminded me of another favorite of mine, from this North Carolina mountain city, Neo Burrito. My first visit to this Patton Avenue establishment was back in November 2013. I was in Asheville to see off Matt and Jeannie as they were moving to Idaho. We were at the Altamont Brewery and I couldn't get something from the food truck outside because I didn't have cash. I was told that Neo Burrito took a credit card, so I said why not and I was glad I did. Anyway, when in Asheville recently I finally got the chance take Deb to this favorite placeof mine. When you go to order it can be a little confusing at first, but once you get up to order it not hard and people working there are cool. You can get you burrito made with corn or flour, but I went with the Spinach. I got it loaded with Chorizo, now that was one good burrito. They also have the best Chipotle Salsa which is on their Salsa Bar. What capped off the dining experience, two-dollar Highland draft beers. So, if you are in Asheville and want a burrito you can't beat Neo. Oh, and Deb Neo is better than Chipotle!

No comments:

Post a Comment