Friday, August 7, 2015

Beard Blog: Cut & Trim For Week 48



This week's Beard Blog is a couple of days late, but there is a reason it was a cut and trim week. That  is a week when I get my hair cut and then I trim my beard, on the same day. For those who don't know, Deb cuts my hair. I just like my hair short and Deb gives me a basic buzz. There have been days in the past that I wore it with hair gel and I once even had it long. Anyway, I never really liked it long, so one day I just wanted it short, I mean real short. While sometimes I got it the way I wanted, others times I didn't. It seemed like that some people were just scarred to cut it, so in stepped Deb. I will say she does an excellent job and has only slipped once in years of cutting it. So, this week is a cut and trim, so here is the pictures (yes they are all me).

Early 90's hair.

Long hair in 1992.

Day 316 in the Smokies.

Day 322

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment