Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Little Korean In A Changing Johnson City

I went to Johnson City today and had lunch at a little restaurant called the Korean Taco House. Located off Buffalo Street downtown I had seen the place when I was headed over to Yee-Haw Brewery and the White Duck Taco Shop earlier in the month. So, I was going to lunch with Glen and his office is located downtown so that is where we decided to meet. It is a small place but nice. Since it is a taco house you would think that was the direction I would go, but at last no. I thought about Ojingeo-bokkeum, which is stir fried spicy squid, or the Kimchi Soup but went with Bulgogi. That is marinated beef with vegetables served on a hot plate. It came with side of rice, regular Kimchi (cabbage) and a cucumber variety. It was really good and I know I will be going back. Next time I might have to get the squid. Oh, Deb won't like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment