Saturday, August 29, 2015

Day Of Old School Grillin'

Today was cook-out day in Greeneville, but things didn't go as planned. The gas grill at Deb's Mom's malfunctioned  (it might need new burners), so I had to go old school. We had to get out the old charcoal grill. It has been 10 years or more since I used a charcoal grill, let's just say I was a little rusty. While only half the gas grill was working it did allow me to get the pork ribs started and while they slow cooked I went and got charcoal. Once I got back and got the grill lit I threw  on some wood chips and smoked the ribs a while. Then I later cooked the chicken on it too. I will say these might have been the best ribs I have made. While challenging it was fun. We also had plenty other good things like potato salad and baked beans it was a excellent cook-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment