Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Day Early For The Beard Blog At Week 50



Recently it seems the Beard Blog has been late, but not this week I am actually doing it a day early. The reason is I am going to Virginia and the Cabin tomorrow which means I will "go dark" until Friday. This week marks the 50th with the beard, yes that means I am two weeks from a year. It was an eventful week highlighted by some sketchy hiking on the Chimney Tops in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (GSMNP). On the same day I also hiked to Laurel Falls which was nice (here is the Quick Blog from the day). Oh, I also helped putting in a new washing machine here at the house in St. Clair. Well, that is all for Week 50, here are the photos for this edition of the Beard Blog.

Day 329: At the GSMNP...

...Chimney Tops...

...& Laurel Falls.

Day 334

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment