Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Penultimate Beard Blog: Week 51 - Day 359



Well as the title says this is the Beard Blog before the one year anniversary of starting to grow my beard and the blog entries that goes a long with it. So, I am going to save all the one year old stuff until next week. However, this week I first must correct an error on the Beard Blog...how many days I have been growing my beard. The date I had for the blog last week was 334 that would mean today would be day 341. Well, I messed up somewhere because today is actually day 359 of the blog (meaning last week should have been 352). Somewhere I miss placed 18 days! Anyway, I am not going back to correct the past blogs, but 359 is the correct date. This past week I got out to the Smokies and finally got to hike Mt. LeConte it was well worth the wait. So, it is 51 weeks down and one more to go to complete one year 

Day 356 (yes it is) from Cliff Tops...

...Myrtle Point...

...& High Top on Mt. LeConte.

Day 359 (not 341).

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment