Friday, April 3, 2015

Beard Blog Spring Break Special: Week 30 1/2 - Part 2


As I mentioned on Monday I was going to do a special Spring Break edition of the Beard Blog and here it is. There are two reason you are being treated to an extra blog this week. One is I am going home tomorrow, so I needed to do a more comprehensive trim. I had done a couple of weeks where I did light trims, or what I call grow weeks, so with this one I cleaned it up more. The second reason is Deb cut my hair. In the pictures my haircut might be more noticeable than the beard trim. Anyway, if the beard bothers me next week or I just get some free time I might trim it and do a mobile Bread Blog from Tennessee. So, Happy Easter, Passover or any other holiday you might like to celebrate!

Day 193: On the AT @ Gooch Gap.

Day 193: With the Old Man of the AT.

Day 196

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment