Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beard Blog: Week 33 - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

I am doing this week's blog a day early, because I have been inside this Sunday due to the rain. In fact I will have no other pictures than those I took today because of the rainy weather we have had all week. I haven't got a chance to go anywhere this week, so there are no pictures. However, this week is also the start of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and my beloved Chicago Blackhawks are seeking our third Stanley Cup in six season (2010 & 2013). I have always thought of growing a playoff beard, but never have. Now with having grown my beard I have one to start this seasons playoffs which is cool. Now if the Hawks don't win the Cup will I cut it, well hopefully we won't have to find out. Oh, we are off to a good start as we won today 4-2 over Nashville and lead the series 2-1...Go Hawks!

Day 212: Go Hawks!

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment