Friday, July 31, 2015

Almost 11 Months Of The Beard Blog



It is sometimes hard to believe that July is almost over, and with it 11 months since I started growing a beard and this part of the blog. It was about this time last year that I decided to start growing a beard at the start of September. Now here the calendar is about to turn to August and I will be one month for a full year. As I blogged about in my last post my birthday also happened this week (Monday to be precise). Oh, just like last week, this is also another Beard Blog were I took my photos yesterday (Thursday) and post the blog today (Friday). Anyway, I hope to have some big news about the blog over the next week (I hope).

At Watauga Dam this time last year.

Day 310 & blowing not on my birthday.

Day 312 on Lovers Leap...

...& Hot Springs.

Day 313, my birthday!

My new friend at Ted's Montana Grill on Day 314.

Day 315

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment