Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Restaurants New & Old In Greeneville

Greeneville suprisingly has a number of good places to eat. I have talked, in the past, about the Bean Barn and Costa del Sol. Yesterday I ate an old favorite, Costa del Sol and somewhere new, Cook-out. I went to Costa del Sol for lunch and had my favorite the Lengua Gorditias, which is beef tongue. As always it was soooo good! I can't say the same for my evening meal at Cook-out. I got one of the trays with  Bacon and Cheddar Cheeseburger with fries & Onion Rings. The burger was alright,  but I have had better fast food ones. Also, the Onion Rings were not bad, but where I really deduct points are the French Fries. They were too cripsy, hard and not very good. So, overall it was OK,  but even Deb wasn't impressed. However the company was good as we ate with Glen and Donna which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment