Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Conquest Of Another AT Section...Just Another Day Down The Rabbit Hole

Alright BITCHES, Pete here, it has been a few days but I am back with a new edition of Down the Rabbit Hole. 
Today I dragged the Lummox out for the conquest of another AT (Appalachian Trail) section with hike our hike from the Laurel Falls Trailhead to Shook Branch. I know the Lummox will make up a bunch of stuff about him hiking 7.2 miles up and over Pond Flats down to Watuaga Lake. It was me doing the heavy lifting even though the snow. 

Oh, we met some cool guys at the hostel we parked the car... Boots Off. When they saw who I was, the Hiking Machine ( my trail name by the way)  they were going to shuttle us for free, but I said no. I know I am an AT legend, but I can't Lummox take advantage of that. Well, that is for now Pete out... BITCHES!

1 comment: