Friday, February 28, 2020

Homestead Fresh....Wood Booger Approved!


This is a blog I should have done a while ago....one about Homestead Fresh.
More like a sister to me, my cousin Shawna Rust has a website and blog on homesteading which includes a goat soap business. I will say from experience (& not because she gave me some free samples) that here soaps are Wood Booger approved. She and husband Jeff just bought a new piece of property in South Carolina to build a more permanent homestead. It is cool because it has an old school bus on site nice. So, they will be moving, with goats, to their new place. I have added a link above to her site here and there is one also in My Blogs on the right-hand column. So, visit Shawna's site and check out her blog and maybe some soap...

Photo by Shawna Rust

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind! Glad you like them!
    We've also finally switched to compostable packaging for the soaps now too :)
    We need to come see you!

    ReplyDelete