Thursday, February 6, 2020

Back At The Cabin To Fix The Water & Other Stuff...Take Two


It was a quick turnaround as Dad and I headed back to the Cabin to try and get the Spring reconnected Monday. 
Where the PVC Compression Coupler didn't work we went back to the simple way, cutting a section of pipe and gluing it together. While doing it we thought we might have messed up with water in the glue, but as of now, it is holding.





I had a little time while it dried, so since the one Maple tree I tapped was doing so well I decided to tap a second, so we will see how it goes. Then I started another project...the building of a fire pit. I am using rocks dug up from the Spring job. I got the rocks sorted and the first row is done, but now I need concrete. Don't worry there will be a more in-depth blog on this when I finish.



As for hiking, the reason Pete was unavailable for a Down the Rabbit Hole was in stayed here to watch the Cabin. In doing so he got into the firewater. So, Pete was in no condition to hike, much less put up a blog. Oh, as for Tuesday the rains came and it hasn't stopped.








No comments:

Post a Comment