Sunday, October 18, 2015

Beach & Mountain Edition Of The Beard Blog



It has been a busy October. I have been to the beaches of Emerald Isle and the Southern Outer Banks, including Beaufort, Fort Macon and a hike on the Mountain-to-Sea Trail (MST) at Oyster Point. Since returning from the coast I have visited the Devil's Bathtub, hiked over over Big Firescald Knob and to White Rock and Blackstack Cliffs and Camp Creek Bald. Oh, then Deb and I drove through the Smokies and the Southern part of the Blue Ridge Parkway and I hiked to the summit of Waterrock Knob. With all the stuff going on I haven't really had time to trim my beard. However, I had time today and I decided why not do a Beard Blog. It has been close to three weeks since my last Beard Blog and it was then that I last trimmed it. So, if you have read this blog before you know the drill, I am starting the 60th week and it has been 413 days and I don't see myself cutting it anytime soon.

Day 401 at a post Joaquin Emerald Isle.

Day 402 at sunny Emerald Isle.

Day 403 on the MST...

....& at Ft, Macon.

Surfs up on Day 404.

Day 408 on the way to the Devil's Bathtub.

Day 410 at White Rock Cliffs...

...Fox Cabin Gap...

... & Big Firescald Knob.

Day 412 at the Oconaluftee GSMNP entrance...

...on the BPR...

...& the summit of Waterrock Knob.

Day 413

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment