Thursday, October 1, 2015

It is October First & That Means Beard Blog



Today is the first day of my favorite month of the year October. Cooler weather and the changing leaves are just two of many reasons why October is such a great month. Oh, I almost forgot Halloween. So, what better way to start-off the month than a new Beard Blog. It has been almost a fortnight (13 days in fact) since my last Beard Blog. Since then I returned to Max Patch, hiked to Bear Rock and the Falls of Little Stoney and attended my Dad's high school reunion. and I have pictures to prove it. I also got my first legal ID with my beard as I just got my Tennessee Drivers License this week. Anyway, it is 57 weeks or 396 days and I am still going strong. So, here are the pictures...enjoy.

Day 384 headed to...

...the Max Patch Summit.

On day 389 I first stopped at Bear Rock...

...& then the Falls of Little Stoney.

Day 391 at the Dungannon High School Reunion.

What a nice couple.

Day 396

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment