Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015


Well, it is Halloween and this year I decided last minute to keep it low key. As documented here I spent the first part of the day hiking with Glen, Donna and Charlie. I then spent some time with Deb's family before heading back to St. Clair. I then planned to just build a fire and drink some barley pops. About the time I was going to build my fire it started to rain. But thankfully it stopped and I proceed with my new Halloween tradition, sitting by the fire with adult beverages. Tonight I had a new pumpkin beer. the BA Punk'in Drublic by Coronado Brewing Company. I was recomended this one by Erika at Harrika's Beer House. Let me say I need to revise my Top 5 Pumpking Beers from last September as this one might slide in at Number 2. After having this I had a Southern Tier Warlock and Pumking...nice! As I was about to come in it started to rain, but it was right on time. Anyway, that is all for Halloween 2015, I hope everyone had a happy one.


































No comments:

Post a Comment