Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Decided To Do A Beard Blog As October Comes To A Close


I know it hasn't been two weeks since my last Beard Blog, but I decided to do one anyway. I guess I just wanted October to have another blog post. It has been tough lately to get up new blog posts. First I had a bunch of photos to work on and then my computer decided to start acting up, so it has been hard lately to get a blog up on anything except my phone. Oh, I have gotten out a couple of times since my last Beard Blog. First I did a return hike on the Appalachian Trail up to the Rich Mountain Fire Tower. Then last weekend it was a hike in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park up to the lookout tower on Mount Cammerer, which was an excellent hike. Anyway, that is about all, so just remember to have a Happy Halloween!

Day 415 at the Rich Mountain Fire Tower...

...& Tanyard Gap.

Day 419: At Low Gap...

...& Mt. Cammerer.

Day 424

Left

Right

Below

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment