Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Winter Is Still Here & So Is The Beard Blog


As I mentioned yesterday, East Tennessee is still in the grip of Snow Miser meaning this week we are having some of the coldest weather of the winter season. It is this type of weather that makes me glad that I am sporting a beard. However, I still have to trim it and since it was that time (& I haven't done a blog on it in a while) I decided to do a new Beard Blog. It has been almost three weeks since I last did a Beard Blog. Then we were in the grip of another winter storm. Since then the Super Bowl has passed and I have had two AT (Appalachian Trail) hikes, one at Chestoa near Erwin and the other at Sams Gap. So the beard is at almost 75 weeks and 527 days old.

Day 509 with our snowman.

Day 511: SUPER KICK!

Day 519: On Cliff Ridge above Nolichucky Gorge.

Day 523: On the AT near Hog Back Ridge Shelter.

Day 524 is Super Bowl 50.
Day 527

Left

Right

Below

No comments:

Post a Comment