Friday, February 26, 2016

The Last Beard Blog Of Winter


So, it is the final week of February and with that the unofficial end of winter. Since this is the case I think it is appropriate to end the winter season with a Beard Blog. There is no season that is more synonymous with beard than the season of Snow Miser. I will admit with the cold and snow we have had this winter that sporting a beard has been a major plus. I know my face has thanked me for it. Since I last did a Beard Blog it snowed twice more, but I did get out some. I had a day out in the Smokies with visits to Newfound Gap and Cades Cove with a hike to Abrams Falls. Then last weekend I headed over to Gatlinburg for a day out with Clint and Cindy. Anyway, it has now been 77 weeks and 543 days and still going strong. So goodbye Snow Miser and welcome back Heat Miser.

In the snow on Day 529.

Day 536 at Abrams Falls.

Day 538: With Deb in Gatlinburg.

Day 543

Left

Right

Below

Good-bye winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment