Monday, February 8, 2016

Goodbye Daisy


I would like to take a few moments to report some bad news as Daisy passed away today. Daisy had been sick for sometime, but in the last couple of weeks she had gone downhill. I will say that I don't know any dog that was ever sweeter than Daisy, she was so sensitive, but she could be aggressive when needed (like with other dogs, squirrels, turkeys and the elusive coonhog). Daisy only had one toy, an old wabbit, which she loved. However, the only thing she loved more was my Dad. Daisy had a hard time when Dad's other dog Buster passed a few years ago, but she kept plugging along. There was no way once meeting her that you couldn't love her that is why everyone who knew Daisy will miss her. I remember back in 2009 after the death of my Mom I stayed at Saint Clair as I put my mom's affairs in order. It seemed that at times Daisy knew when I was feeling down and would help cheer me up. I know that is just one reason why this Wood Booger loved Daisy and will miss her. I know over the last few months that Deb became close with her, but no one will miss her more than Terry and my Dad. Just remember Daisy we love you.

Daisy in 2008...

...not much changed by 2013.

Good old Buster.

Daisy looking her wabbit.

You knew she was happy to see you when she picked it up.

Daisy guarding the cabin from a Wood Booger.

We love you Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment