Monday, February 15, 2016

Super Bowl Means Chicken Wings from East Coast


This past weekend was Super Bowl 50, which means chicken wings and this year I went to East Coast Wings and Grill. I was going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, but decided because I could get more for the price I decided to go to East Coast. I went to pick the wings up on Saturday after my hike (at Sams Gap to the Hog Back Shelter on the AT) for the big game on Sunday.





I got the 25 piece wings and three different varieties. A course the first flavor I got was the traditional Buffalo Flavor. The other two were Honey Barbecue and Chipotle Barbecue and I will say that all three flavors turned out to be really, really good. I will say that they were a hit at our little Super Bowl get together at Saint Clair.



No comments:

Post a Comment