Monday, February 22, 2016

GSMNP In Photos (Video) From Newfound Gap To Cades Cove


This past Friday I took a trip into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (GSMNP) for a day of sight seeing and hiking. While the hiking part of the trip, to Abrams Falls, I will document in more detail in a future GSMNP Day Hike Blog this entry will focus on pictures from my entire day out. Besides my hike at Abrams Falls to get there I had to circumnavigate Cades Cove and before that I visited Sugarlands Visitor Center and then drove up to Newfound Gap for views of the ice and snow. Then on my way out of the park I enjoyed the beauty of three waterfalls (West Prong Falls, Megis Falls and the Sinks). So enjoy the ride I know I did.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment